[gps-talkusers] Re: ASKING THE WAY - YOU MUST BE JOKING!

  • From: debby phillips <semisweetdebby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:34:57 -0800

Hi April, I totally agree about the Braille display. And although I have been typing since fourth grade, I don't like those tiny qrty keyboards. I'M so pleased that I can go somewhere and use my GPS and then sit and read a book, or if there's wifi I can download and deal with email. I spent most of my adult life carrying bulky braille books in my backpack so that if I had down time I could read. It's nice not to have something quite that bulky. Maybe it's a matter of perspective. Debby and Cleo