[gps-talkusers] A totally cool discovery:

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:11:32 -0700

Hi folks!
Well I connected using active sync really quickly using the pk and this is going a very long way to converting me to its uses. This ibm perportedly has bluetooth on it but not even the techies from IBM can find it so who knows what they didn't put on this jilopy of a computer, so I used the usb connection and moved the blue logger getting started over from the cd so we will at least have a head start in understanding what we are supposed to do.
I may move the tutorial's last 2 lessons into the mp3 player tomorrow, I dono.
But it is nice to be able to work with this machine a little bit.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.