[gps-talkusers] Re: A really stupid question

  • From: "Kathy szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:17:47 -0500

Hi, Rosemary!  If you're talking about that little velkro flap that's just past
that big Velkro channel, I've snugged the Blue Logger clip under that little
flap, but it still doesn't seem very secure.  The Velkro flap can still easily
flip open.  Jeez, I can't believe I'm having such a silly conversation, but I'd
sure hate to lose my precious Blue Logger somewhere, and I do want it to have
as much access to the sky as it needs!

Smile.

Kathy Szinnyey
joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxx or