[gps-talkusers] Re: A really stupid question

  • From: "Scott E Ford" <w8sef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:05:20 -0500

Hello everyone,
        I use the strap that I received with my Braille GPS.  However I do
not care for those loops.  I have almost lost my bluelogger on a couple of
occasions.  I clip my blue logger in the middle of the strap within the
rubber shoulder grip.  I find that this does two things.  One it is
perpendicular to the strap. Thus preventing my arm or cane from sliding up
my body and knocking the blue logger out of the loop.  Second I find that
the rubber grip helps to kind of lock the clip of the blue logger in place.
I hop this helps some.
Scott