[gps-talkusers] Re: 2010 routes

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:15:45 -0700

Hello John,

If this was an old saved route then yes if the map has changed enough that
the route wasn't exactly the same you will get this message and the system
will recreate the route optimized to the new map.  Once this happens just
save the new optimized route overtop of the old one and you are good to go.

Charles LaPierre, CTO
Sendero Group LLC