[gpodder-devel] poedit translator issue

  • From: sisto.silvio at gmail.com (Silvio Sisto)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:17:04 -0200

> If you're thinking about switching editors, Virtaal is really nice, IMO.
> It has a nice automatic translation memory, open-tran.eu integration
> etc. and it knows how to handle plurals.
>
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/index

What version do you use?

I've tried installing 0.5.1 but I get this error... "DEPENDENCY
ERRORS: Translate Toolkit >= (1, 5, 0) is required for Virtaal to
function.".

I also installed translate-toolkit 1.5.1. I think the problem is that
it's installing stuff on /usr/local instead of in /usr (I think Ubuntu
uses /usr whereas RedHat derivatives use /usr/local).

I also tried the version on the repositories which was 0.2 but didn't
seem to support plurals.