[gpodder] Re: gPodder Mockup

  • From: Marcos Riban <marcosriban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 15:51:41 +0200

I have made a second mockup with more changes. Check it out. Home the developers accept some of my thoughts *hint hint*

Montag, 4. Juni 2012 15:35

Just as gPodder user, I like it :)

What about changing the upper list into iconic style (ala Nautilus files) or even inspire by banshee's style? Instead of the list of episodes and their details, there would be the cover image of the podcast, maybe a small file type icon in the corner (like emblems in Nautilus) and just the name of the episode. When you click down there, you can see all details you want :)

There might be buttons like "Play", "Archive", "Delete" in the bottom pane.

Just my 5 cents.

Cheers,
Izidor