[gpodder-devel] gPodder 2.7 release preparations

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 19:53:03 +0200

Hello!

The (Uni-wise) busy June left us without our montly fix of gPodder
release goodness, but the next release is already in sight!

There are just three patches that need merging (bugs 435, 1025 and 1066)
and one feature request that I plan to implement (bug 1051). Another one
still waits for more info (bug 1067), but this one might be postponed
depending on the feedback.

This release will bring you the return of the device sync preferences UI
(a big thanks to Robert Willert who sent in a patch) and the merging of
episode actions from the web service.

In the mean time, the translation templates have been refreshed from the
source, and the updates have been pulled up on Transifex, so if you are
translating gPodder into your native language, please make sure to
submit updated translations in the next two days if possible.

If everything works out as planned, we should have a shiny, new release
sometime during the upcoming week.

Please get in touch if I have missed an important patch that should go
into the new release that I didn't mention above, and if it's
non-intrusive enough, we might be able to merge it before the release!

Enjoy!