[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.9.0 preparations: Please translate and test!

  • From: contrib at maisondubonheur.com (Alain TAUCH)
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:58:09 +0100

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:00:38 +0100
Thomas Perl [Thomas] wrote:

[...]
Thomas> I'd say if you can take the time to do the translation until the end of
Thomas> next week, that'll be just fine :) No need to hurry.

Here is the updated translation, plus a little patch related.

I don't have much time these days, so maybe you'd like to
investigate these points:
- when adding an invalid channel (and detected as is) we
  are still asked for the download of the 3 last episodes.
  Of course we have a nice traceback if we accept.
- I had an old channel which as no more episodes associated
  with it, and cannot remove it. It may just be related to my
  channel cache, but this may be real bug too ;-)

I hadn't time to play around with the "same name" stuff nor with
the synchronization folder, but I'll try to do it this week end.

--
Alain