[gpodder-devel] gPodder 0.17.0 "Orientation" released

  • From: jspaleta at gmail.com (Jeff Spaleta)
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:02:04 -0800

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 5:33 AM, Thomas Perl<thp at gpodder.org> wrote:
> Hey there!
>
> This is just a quick release push for the next version of
> gPodder, so it gets more public exposure. Also, this release
> fixes some annoying bugs that have been in 0.16.1 and have
> not been fixed in a public release since then, so this should
> allow many users to have a better gPodder experience.
>
> Thanks to all who were involved with this release!
>
> Anyone willing to join the release management and learn how
> to package gPodder is invited to write a short mail to me.

0.17.0 is built in rawhide and in Fedora 11 updatest-testing.  As soon
as the next update push happens it should be available.  After about a
week, barring any bug reports the updates-testing package will be
moved out to stable updates.

And FYI, 0.17,0 will not work on Fedora 10 because of the minimum gtk2
requirement of 2.16 is not met on F10.

-jef