[gpodder-devel] Synchronization with an mp3 player

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:59:58 -0700

You wrote:
> When I press Ctrl+S or select 'Copy episodes to device' from menu 'MP3
> device' gPodder says 'Not enough space left on device. 1.20 GiB
> remaining on device. Please free up 1.15 GiB and try again.' But there
> aren't so many unplayed tracks! Maybe total size of played and
> unplayed tracks is such, but the box 'Only sync tracks that have not
> been played.' is checked.

Please file a bug report about this at http://bugs.gpodder.org

Before that, make sure you are using the latest version of gPodder
(0.14.0)
and please also try to "calculate" how much free space would be really
needed in your opinion and how gPodder could have calculated the (wrong)
free space needed before synchronization.

Please also specify the exact error message as it appears in the UI
(preferably using the default language, which you can get by running
gPodder
like this: "LANG=C gpodder" in your shell).

Then, post all this info on the bug tracker :)