[gpodder-devel] Support for multiple devices.

  • From: koeglstefan at gmail.com (Stefan Kögl)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:02:58 +0100

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 3:52 AM, Hilton Shumway <hillshum at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see now that support is available in my.gpodder.org now for multiple
> devices, but I haven't found any in gPodder itself. Is there an entry in the
> tracker or something? I've searched but found nothing.

In the next release gPodder will be able to identify its device by
sending a device-id with its requests. As soon as two or more devices
are configured for a user account, synchronisation can be configured
on the webservice.

The client library is already in development
(http://repo.or.cz/w/mygpoclient.git) and will be integrated in
gPodder upstream in the next few days. You'll have to ask Thomas for a
more exact schedule (and release plan).

-- Stefan