[gpodder-devel] Saving multiple files at once

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:57:24 +0200

Hello!

Thanks for your bug report.

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 00:11 +0100, O. Emmerson wrote:
> When selecting multiple files in a feed and selecting the Save to disk
> option in the right click menu no save boxes pop up.
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/svn/gpodder/src/gpodder/gui.py", line 906, in <lambda>
>     item.connect( 'activate', lambda w: self.save_episode_as_file(
> episode_url))
> NameError: free variable 'episode_url' referenced before assignment in
> enclosing scope

Yes, "Save to disk" should only be visible when only selecting one
single episode. Anyway, it would probably make sense to save multiple
episodes at once by simply selecting a target folder.

Please file this as a bug report over at http://bugs.gpodder.org/ and
include the text of your original mail (see above) and my response in
the bug report, so we don't forget to fix it when we have some free
time!