[gpodder-devel] Most revision buggy?

  • From: wvanrooijen at yahoo.com (Wilfred van Rooijen)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Nick,

I applied the patch from the gpodder bug list as indicated. Before I applied
the patch, my second sync attempt resulted in an Xlib error. After applying the
patch, I was able to succesfully transfer 50 episodes in batches of 1 to 6 at a
time. It seems that the patch did fix the bug. But be advised that I had the
same Xlib error a couple of months ago, and at that time it also disappeared
after an update (IIRC). So I am not claiming the patch helped for the full
100%, but at least 90% ;-)).

I'll let you guys know what happens in the future.

Wilfred