[gpodder-devel] Integrating gPodder into Amarok

  • From: koeglstefan at gmail.com (Stefan Kögl)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:05:08 +0300

Hi,

Am 2010-10-13 15:57, schrieb Stefan Derkits:
> One of our Features will be the Integration of the gPodder Webservice
> into Amarok. We will mostly follow the Proposal already in the Amarok
> Wiki, you can find it here: http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Proposals/GPodderNet

Sounds great :)

> We hope to make gpodder.net available to a big new Usergroup and hope
> you can support us in Case we need any Help with the WebAPI ;)

Of course, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

There is already a reference-implementation covering most of the API,
which is written in Python.

 http://thpinfo.com/2010/mygpoclient/

However, if using the client is not suitable for you it would be great
if you could separate your client-code from the Amarok integration and
release it as an own library.

Anyway, have fun with the project and let's hope we see some great results!

-- Stefan