[gpodder] Re: Hide played podcasts

  • From: Thomas Perl <m@xxxxxx>
  • To: gpodder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:43:13 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 08:46:18AM +0200, Izidor Matušov wrote:
> View->Unplayed episodes does the thing in 3.x :) I like 3.x version
> even more. I couldn't find an option for moving gPodder folder
> somewhere else as ~/gPodder. I solve that by editing
> gPodder/__init__.py and setting other default path.

As described in the README file, you can set the GPODDER_HOME
environment variable to determine where gPodder will save its data, e.g.

    export GPODDER_HOME=~/data/podcasts/gpodder/
    gpodder

If you set the environment variable in one of your login scripts / shell
rc files, gPodder should always pick it up, even if started from the
menu.

HTH :)