[gpodder-devel] Category and Ratings Information (gpodder.net Feed-Service)

Hello Rakesh,

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Rakesh Dhanya (RBEI/ECV1)
<Rakesh.Dhanya at in.bosch.com> wrote:
> I am using the mygpo feed service for development, and it works great.
>
> However, I was just wondering if it is possible to read the podcast category
> for a given podcast. (The response has a field called tags, but there is a
> lot of information in that).

Which category do you mean?

> Also is it possible to know if other users have
> rated the podcast, and if yes how do we get the ratings?

That's currently not possible. We only read the podcast feed itself
and don't use any additional data from gpodder.net for example.

> One last question, using mygpo feed service can we post a message to our
> account on gpodder.net? (To subscribe or unsubscribe to a podcast)

As said the gpodder.net Feed-Service is currently not connected to the
gpodder.net API. You should refer to [1] for subscribing/unsubscribing
podcasts.

Regards,

Stefan

[1] http://wiki.gpodder.org/wiki/Web_Services/API_2