[govinfo] Time deadline on DHS SSI letter

  • From: "Patrice McDermott" <pmcdermott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "govinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <govinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FOI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <FOI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <fen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:52:32 -0400

I have just been informed that the Reps, Senators, and their staff are all
meeting tomorrow (WEDS) early afternoon (1 pm) with the TSA, and that the House
conferees will be formally named tomorrow. We have been told that if our letter
does not get to the Senate by 10 am tomorrow if may not make a difference.

PLEASE SIGN ON TODAY OR BY 9AM (EDT) WEDS.  Sign-ons should come to Emily
Feldman efeldman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Patrice McDermott, Director
OpenTheGovernment.org