[goodfeel] Re: triplets in note entry mode

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:09:06 GMT

Hi,

Dave's instructions are correct but if the measure does not have the correct
amount of time then you will need to use Enable Duration Edits (Edit menu).
You must be extremely careful with Enable Duration Edits and I recommend
practicing with it before you use it for real!  If you forget that it is on
while working in Lime you could make a mess of your music.

Albert

--- Dave wrote ---
Hi, Patrick.

                With your piece opened in Lime, go to Note Entry mode by
pressing ctrl+N.  And with your cursor at the right place, press the number "7"
on the numbers row to toggle "Tuplet" on and off.  By default, it should be set
to do triplets.  For a little more detail, go to Start | Programs | Lime
submenu | Lime Aloud Guide, and press Enter to open it.  then, find the section
entitled  "Keystrokes by Function," which is a level 2 heading.

Dave Simpson