[goodfeel] Re: question from a brand-new Goodfeel user

  • From: Greg Daniel <gdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 01:07:23 -0400

Hi Claudio,

Thank you for your kind advice and we will probably follow a program something like you suggest.

Greg Daniel
At 12:50 AM 10/5/2011, you wrote:

Hi Greg Daniel
Since you have an assistance let him learn, how to scan music with sharp-eye, to fix scanning errors there and to transfer afterwards th scanned music to Lime, where he once more could fix some eventally remaining recognition problems. After that it is up to you to convert the Lime file into Braille with Goodfeel and either read the result on a Braille device or print the Braille music. Of course you could do all the steps above although by yourself, but fixing scanned music is of course much more accurate done by a sighted assistance.
Regards
Claudio