[goodfeel] question from a brand-new Goodfeel user

  • From: Greg Daniel <gdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 13:42:46 -0400

Although I've known how to read Braille music since 1961 and have been a cornet player since 1965, I am a brand-new user of Goodfeel and would like to know how to approach this software in the most organized way in order to learn how to use it.  I am currently playing in the OSU Marching Band Active Alumni Band and have sighted assistance from a fellow bandsman who is interested in learning how to help me with the Braille translation.  I am open to any helpful suggestions.  Thank you to all fellow blind musicians and Braille music readers.

Sincerely,
Greg Daniel
Columbus, Ohio
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq