[goodfeel] need the "cliff notes"

        Would anyone share with me the list of steps I need to follow to take a
piece of print music through sharp eye, lime and goodfeel, resulting in a
braille transcription of the piece? I've tried to learn it on my own, and I
have only made it through the scan and editing in sharp eye. I love having
"cheat sheets" for other processes, so I would love having one here too.
Thank you
Anita, TVI
Woodstock, Il

** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx