[goodfeel] goodfeel] Midi help please

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:26:10 +0100

Hello everyone,
I wonder if anyone can suggest why music created in Sharpeye is reluctant to play? It plays fine in Lime, so I know music is there, but I'm sure I should be able to hear it before importing it to Lime. Winamp says it is playing. Someone told me to check my options in Sharpeye, and when I increased the velocity I got sound once, but haven't managed to repeat this feat. What's more, my options, which I saved, have disappeared. I keep putting them in again, but they don't stay. I have done a lot of reading up, and it looks as though I would do well to get Sonar, but I like editing in Lime, so is this really necessary? I have probably missed something really obvious, but this is all new to me. I hope someone can help. Could somebody from Dancing Dots also tell me who is handling Goodfeel currently in the UK, as I may need some support now that I am finally getting off the ground. I'm essentially very happy to work through manuals, but I can't find this Midi situation explicitly covered anywhere. Thanks and best wishes, Clare
** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq