[goodfeel] Re: extra beats

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:38:00 -0400

Hi, Patrick,

I'm not sure about that recompute issue but try the following to get rid of
that unwanted 64TH rest.

Move to the unwanted rest or note.

ALT+E, E (Edit | Enable Duration Edits).

Say "Yes" to the "Are you sure..." question.

Press CONTROL+DELETE to completely remove the rest or note that is currently
highlighted.

After you are finished, be sure to press ALT+E, E again to disable duration
edits.

When Enable Duration Edits is in effect, Lime will say "Enable Duration
Edits Checked" when you arrow down to it in Lime's Edit menu.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com