[goodfeel] Re: Transposing in Lime

  • From: "Paper Music" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:27:54 -0700

Christ,
They're right in saying you should use the key signature dialog if you're interested in changing keys. If you just want to transpose notes, you can select the whole page of notes by going to the first note, holding down the shift key, and arrow right until you get to the end of the page. Then hit alt,n,t to transpose the selected notes. repeat for each page.
-Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>