[goodfeel] Re: Transposing a whole piece

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:43:09 GMT

Hi,
Select the first note of the piece and use the key signature dialog to
transpose the whole piece.  In the key signature dialog, indicate the new key,
check the transpose checkbox and then indicate whether you want it to be
transposed up or down.  The only complication with this is if there are key
signature changes in the piece then you need to do this at every change.
Thanks,
Albert