[goodfeel] Re: The Bracket Slur and Lime

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:58:10 -0400

Hi,

Following applies when you are not in Notation Entry mode:
You can move to the note that needs a slur and press the 0 key to add one.
Or move to the first note in the series and then press SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW to
select subsequent notes.  After all notes selected, press the 0 key.
Remember that you do not want to add a slur to the final note of the slurred
phrase.

While in Notation Entry mode:
Before you enter a note, press the 0 key.  Lime will then automatically add
a slur to the note you enter.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann