[goodfeel] Re: Sharps and flats not showing up?

  • From: BRLGRL <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 14:58:33 -1000

Hi, Kaiti,
Make sure that before you hit the note, either on the QWERTYkeyboard or your MIDI keyboard that is supposed to have the accidental attached, that you trn the accidental on first. For example, if you want an E-flat, hit the dash key on your QWERTY keyboard to turn the flat indicator on; the note you hit next will have a flat sign attached to it, and the sign should also show up when you print your assignment out. If you don't want an accidental, you can hit the indicator again to toggle it off.
Flat sign: dash
Sharp sign: equals
Double flat sign: underline
Double sharp sign: plus
Natural: backslash

HTH,
Dani

On 9/1/2011 12:38 PM, Kaiti Shelton wrote:
Hello,

I am currently in the middle of attempting to complete an assignment
for my theory class.  I noticed that when I write out my scales, not
all of the accidentals I enter into lime are showing up.  The
assignment was to write out different scales without using key
signatures so that my teacher could see that his class knows how many
accidentals are in each key, but, for example, If I write out C-flat
major, only three or four notes actually have a flat sign.  Anyone
know what is causing this or how I can fix it?

** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq