[goodfeel] Presenting on Your Experience at the 2008 AER International Conference, Chicago, Illinois

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:07:34 -0400

I invite any of you who have used products or publications from Dancing Dots
with your students to consider making a presentation to your colleagues at
the 2008 AER International Conference to be held in Chicago, IL, July 22-27,
2008.  See http://aer.confex.com/aer/2008/cfp.cgi for instructions for using
the online submission form.  I would be glad to discuss the possibility of
collaborating on a proposal or even co-presenting with any of you.

Regards,
Bill McCann
President
Dancing Dots
www.DancingDots.com

P. S.  Please pass on to anyone not on our lists who might be interested.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:11 AM