[goodfeel] Re: Playing back Lime files

Hi,

Make sure the selection under MIDI Output under the Hear menu makes sense.  If
it doesn't make sense then just try changing it to something else.

Albert

--- Janell wrote ---
Hi all:

I had my computer hooked up to my Piano keyboard and I've unhooked it now and I
can't get Lime files to play back, I know there's a way to make them play.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Janell

** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type