[goodfeel] PDF Question

  • From: Lindsey McHugh <lindseymchugh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 07:12:07 -0700

Hi all. I have a question for you. In my Music Theory class, we
will have to analyze full scores, which are posted on the course
website as PDF's. The best way that I have learned to put the PDF
files into Lime so that Lime can read them is to print the PDF
and scan it with Sharp Eye. However, Sharp Eye is not not able to
save the image as either an NIF or Music XML file so that it can
be importe into lime. The only other solution that I can think of
would be to find an XML file of the same score somewhere else on
the internet or listen to a YouTube video of the same piece (I
have perfect pitch, which really comes in handy for score
analysis.) However, I would like to use Lime, because then I can
find out how each chord is voiced and look for other things that
I wouldn't be able to find with a YouTube copy. Thanks guys.

Lindsey
** or send a message, to ** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq