[goodfeel] Re: Online Training Test

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 20:33:51 GMT

Hi,
I should also have stated that GoToMeeting seems to only transmit images so
JAWS doesn't seem to work with it.  We are looking into other solutions for use
with screen readers.  Does anyone have any recommendations for use with JAWS?
Thanks,
Albert

-- "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
We (Dancing Dots) are working on online training and we want to test it.  We
are planning two tests: today at 5PM and next Monday (May 14th) at 1PM.  Sorry
about the short notice for today; we might make it later if nobody responds
quickly enough,
If you are interested then respond to me off-list and also tell me what you'd
like to go over.  I might need you to e-mail me scanned images of specific
topics.
We might limit these tests to just a few people to keep it simple.  We are
definitely limited to 10 people by the system (GoToMeeting).
Thanks,
Albert