[goodfeel] OT: cross-posted I'm playing in an international festival for blind musicians in Morocco

  • From: "Ioana Gandrabur" <igandrabur@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Ioana Gandrabur" <igandrabur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:04:57 -0500

Hello to all of you

Sorry for cross-posting and not being strictly on topic for any of the 2 lists
I am writing. I thought though that this is as good a place as any for blind
musicians to exchange. Are any of you in the Tetuan region in Morocco this
December ? Maybe some of you were even invited to the festival? I don't know
much about it, just that they want to have me play a classical guitar concert
at their first edition of an international music festival with blind musicians.
I have never taken part in a festival centered around blind musicians so I am
very curious.

Anyway, thought I'D share.

Take care,

Ioana