[goodfeel] Re: No Music In the Lime Window

  • From: "Dani L. Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 09:25:21 -1000

Hi, Albert and Patrick.
I'm running Windows XP, and alt-tabbing to the Braille window and back again
doesn't help any. I still don't see music in the Lime window, but can arrow
through the piece and have the note values announced. It'd still be nice to
see music, though. *smile*

From: "Patrick Walsh" <feofil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:52:46 -0400

Hello,

I often get a message on my Braille display saying, "No music to display."
I simply press ALT-TAB to switch to the Braille window and then again to
switch back to the Lime window and all is fine.  The music then appears on
the Braille display, and Lime is working fine.

I think this is a problem related to Windows Vista and Lime not being fully
compliant with Windows Vista,.  It could also be related to the same problem
with the driver for the Braille display, which is also not Windows Vista
compliant.

Patrick