[goodfeel] Re: Lyric sort of Question

  • From: "Data" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:43:39 -0600

David,
There are two ways to do this, neither of which will braille correctly in
GoodFeel, but they will look fine in print:
1. You can just do two verses under one line of music and before the first
word of each verse, indicate whether that verse is for "Church" or for
"School".
2. Or, you can do two separate lines of identical music and use the text
annotation "Label" to label each of the two voices "Church" and "School". If
you do this, you'll have to indent the first staff to allow space to the
left of the staff for the label. You can do this with the File/Layout menu,
tab to "Points to left of staff" and "Start of piece" and change that value
to 50. Then hit enter and add your annotations.
I hope this helps.
-Andy