From: goodfeel-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [goodfeel-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Claudio Sacco [cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:47 PM
To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [goodfeel] Re: Lime aloud

Alfredo
I think, you have to set your Jaws to keyboard layout desktop, even though
you are running Lime on a laptop. For this go to Jaws Menu/options/basics
and tab until you hear "use keyboard layout". Here, with up and down arrows
you can select keyboard layout desktop. Press enter to close this dialog and
confirm you setting.
Claudio

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to