[goodfeel] Re: Is Sibelius accessible?

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:36:02 GMT

Hi,

Using JAWS with Sibelius and the Dolet plug-in from recordare.com a blind
musician can export Sibelius files to MusicXML but not much more than the menus
and dialogs are accessible.  You can then import those files into Lime.  You
can send me one or two files and I will export them for you so you can see some
examples.

Albert