[goodfeel] Re: How to delete doubling of parts?

  • From: Winy Kwany <winy_kwany@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 09:21:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
A better way to create a layout with more than two parts:
When creating a new Lime file, tab till you find "name of the first part of piece", and type the name that you want. Then, tab again till "First part as single stave" and press enter. Your first part is there. To create a second, third part, etc, go to parts and voices.
Press Alt-V-V and it will promt you to parts and voices dialogs. Use tabs to go to "new part" press enter and type the name of the part that you want, press enter. Do this till you have several parts (As much as you want). Press enter to go back to main lay out.
You also can rename the part by go to parts and voices and tab till "rename", press enter and type the new name that you want.
For deleting certain part, go to parts and voices by pressing alt-V-V, and tab till you find "delete", press enter twice.
Hope this helps.
Winy.