[goodfeel] Re: Harmony exam

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:12:18 GMT

Hi,

Attached to the first note of the piece are two annotations where I think you
should enter this info.  One says "Form:" and the other says "Key:".  You
should edit them by arrowing to the first note and then pressing Alt+left arrow
until you hear the annotation you want to edit.  After finding the correct
annotation, press enter and that will put you into a normal edit mode where
normal editing keys and procedures work.  When you are finished editing the
annotation you can press enter or escape to finish.  By the way, pressing
Escape does NOT throw away your changes.

Tell me how it goes.

Albert

--- Jennifer Crispin wrote ---
Hi all:

Andrew sent me a practaice exam to help me prepare for the actual harmony exam
I'm going to write on the 15th of may, like a week from now.  There's a spot to
write the key of the piece and a spot to write the form of the piece write on
the music, but I can't get jaws to go in there to allow me to put in that
information.  Any help?

Here's the file that I'm talking about.

Thanks

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]