[goodfeel] Re: Embosser Setup for GOODFEEL 3

  • From: "Anne-Sophie DOUDARD" <annesophie.doudard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:14:58 +0200

Thanks for your help Bill.

----- Message d'origine ----- De : "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
A : <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mardi 16 septembre 2008 17:21
Objet : [goodfeel] Embosser Setup for GOODFEEL 3

Hi,

OK, to set up your embosser:

Run GOODFEEL.

Options | Embosser Setup

Tab 3 times and make sure your Embosser Device is set to "Windows Printer".

Tab once more and find Generic/Text-only printer in the list.  If you do not
find that driver, try any driver that looks like it is the name of an
embosser.  If you don't find anything that works, you must add a Generic
Text-only printer using Control Panel | Printers and Faxes | Add Printer.
Whenever you make changes in this embosser setup dialog, do not forget to
choose "Save as Defaults" to preserve your changes for the next time you run
GOODFEEL.

For important information, see Page 105 of the GOODFEEL manual.  You can
find it by going to Start | GOODFEEL | GOODFEEL manual in MS Word.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com