[goodfeel] Re: Converting braille to sheet music

hmm not directly that I know of. She would need to produce it in Lime or Sibelius and print it out.

At 12:30 PM 9/12/2012, you wrote:
Is there any way for my student to convert music she composes in Braille to sheet music so the music teacher can read it?

David Esquibel, M.A. Ed.
Office of Academic Support
Accessibility and Testing Coordinator
Felix Martinez Building Room 110
New Mexico Highlands University
Phone 505-454-3252
<mailto:desquibel@xxxxxxxx>desquibel@xxxxxxxx
Fax 505-426-2037

This e-mail contains confidential information. Unauthorized disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete all copies from your machine and notify the sender.

Seize the time. Live now; make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again" -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Disability is not a 'brave struggle' or 'courage in the face of adversity'... disability is an art. It's an ingenious way to live."
- Neil Marcus

** goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe