[goodfeel] Re: Converting Music Notes to Braille

  • From: sandra gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:58:07 +0100

Hello Justin,
Of course you can do it! There is a number of Braille music books for
the beginner instrumentalist, (Guitar grades etc). If you really can't
find what you are looking for from the Washington Congress or other
international libraries , there are websites hosting electronic
Braille scores or "Robo Braille". If you have the Goodfeel package and
an Embosser, you can, as it were, print them out on demand.

Hopefully some of this is helpful.
Best wishes,
Sandra.

--