[goodfeel] Clefs, Chords and Such

  • From: David Rissling <dkrisslingvenit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:21:25 -0400

Hello,
I'm trying to write chords in four-part chorale style and in keyboard
style, and I set it so 1 part was in a grand staff, but it's only
writing all the chords in treble clef. How do I make it so all I have
to do is play the chords on the Midi keyboard, and the software will
write them the way they're supposed to be written? Also, how can I
write words within a piece of music? I'm doing Theory homework, and I
can't write down the exercise numbers or the Roman numerals/figured
basses.
Thanks,
David