[goodfeel] Can't Find "Shared Documents" Folder

  • From: Test User <sruconich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:15:50 -0600

Hi, Everyone:

Here comes one of my elementary questions as a new user:

I'm working with a Windows XP computer. I have eight measures of a
piece entered with all four parts using the SATB 4/4 template.
However, when I go to save the piece with "Save as (but this is also
true with "Save")", I can't find the "Shared Documents" folder. As
bill suggested, I tried alt-down arrow to get to the folder list, but
that didn't work at all. Neither did going to "My Computer". Bill or
anyone else, how can I get to this folder?

Thanks so much for everyone's help!

 Sandy Ruconich