[goodfeel] Re: Brailling parts together with lyrics

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:38:33 -0400

Hello, James,

You are correct.  That is, it is an either/or situation.  There actually is
no official format in braille music to show lyrics in an instrumental score.
When I was coding the formatter module for GOODFEEL, I decided not to try to
invent one.  I do think it would be handy though.

GOODFEEL cannot produce a choral score that shows words and music for all
parts.  Sorry about that.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann