[goodfeel] Re: Braille display not displaying music.

Dear Angela,

I presume that your braille display is showing braille for other
applications such as your desktop or MS Word.

If you have not restarted your computer since installing GOODFEEL and Lime,
do so.

If you are running under Vista or Windows7, disable User Account Control
(UAC).

Set your display theme to "Classic".

If you are running under Windows7, contact me at my info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
address and we will send you a test build.  We do not yet officially support
Windows7 although the only remaining issues relate to using JAWS with Lime.
Everything else works just fine as far as I know.

Close all programs and go to Start | Programs | Lime | Accessibility Options
and make certain that the Braille Window check box is ticked.

BTW, if you press ALT+TAB and move to Lime's Braille Window, do you see
braille there?

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann