[gnulinuxinasia] FLOSS in schools: a query (and seeking your help)

  • From: "Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया]" <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxinindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gnulinuxinasia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 01:16:17 +0530

Dear all:

I'm working on a paper on Free/Libre and Open Source Software in
Schools   and would be grateful if you could point me to useful links
about such ventures, where it has been used successfully or otherwise.

A draft paper (work-in-progress) of what I've put together so far can be read at
http://www.divshare.com/download/2205748-36f

Your suggestions, comments and critique is welcome.

Thanks in advance for any help you could offer. FN
--
Frederick Noronha http://fn.goa-india.org Ph 0091-832-2409490