[gnulinuxinasia] CodeFest held in South Korea

  • From: "Frederick Noronha (FN)" <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnulinuxinasia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:06:53 +0530 (IST)

Soon-Son Kwon <kss at kldp.org> informs that Korea successfully held its third
CodeFest last weekend. Some 40-50 people gathered and "shared their knowledge,
code, effort, time..."

Japanese (or non-Korean) friends who happened to be in Korea just then and took
part included Yutaka Niibe, Roger Seo and Hideki Hiura.

See pictures of the event at http://gallery.kldp.org

Says Soon-Son "Shawn" Kwon: "I hope more countries can support this kind of
event for their local geeks." Kwon is a key campaigner in the Korean
localisation project. To know more about him, go to http://kldp.org/~kss
Frederick Noronha (FN)                    Nr Convent Saligao 403511 GoaIndia
Freelance Journalist                      P: 832-2409490 M: 9822122436
http://www.livejournal.com/users/goalinks http://fn.swiki.net
http://www.ryze.com/go/fredericknoronha   http://fn-floss.notlong.com
Difficulties to send email across? Write to fredericknoronha at vsnl.net