[gnulab-mesce] what about another meeting on wednesday noon?

  • From: "ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട് | shyam karanattu" <aeshyamae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GNU Lab @ MESCE" <gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:05:53 +0530

hi all,
can we organize another meeting on tomorrow,12-03-08,Wednesday? with all
interested students from various departments..just to see each other and to
summarize about the projects we have now and also to discuss any other
projects we wish to do..just to have a hello with all interested students is
the main agenda...

please say your opinion about the meeting..and also please add if there is
anything more creative that we can do on the same.

thanks
happy hacking
shyam.k