[gnulab-mesce] Workshop for I and II Students

  • From: "raghesh a" <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mes-fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:59:10 +0530

Hi all,

Now we are into action. Next week we will be starting the first activity
that we discussed in the meeting.

The plan is to conduct a workshop on basic installation and package
management for s1s2 students. The students will be divided into different
groups and they will install Debian/Etch and will be given an introduction
to use synaptic package manager(apt-get). Afterwards they have to prepare a
report on whatever they have learned.

The time for the workshop is at lunch time. Students can either skip their
lunch or plan accordingly.

Please give your suggestions.

Regards,
Raghesh